Dr Harvard currently have five immunotherapeutic vaccines in various stages of development.
Clinical trials for BVAC-C (cervical cancer, head and neck cancer, etc.) and BVAC-B (gastric cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, etc.) are ongoing,
BVAC-P (prostate cancer) clinical trials are planned to start in the first quarter, BVAC-Neo (individualized tumor antigen) and BVAC-M clinical trial are planned to start in the second quarter of 2019.
THE NANT CANCER VACCINE
The NANT Cancer Vaccine applies multiple aspects of cancer therapy utilizing therapeutic agents to transition cancer cells from an escape phase back to an equilibrium or elimination phase. These therapeutic agents are synergistically tailored to a patient’s tumor and intended to act in a coordinated manner to modulate the tumor microenvironment to reduce immune suppression, increase stress and damage recognition signals in the tumor, induce and enhance innate and adaptive immune responses, and generate immune memory in order to achieve improved response rates and patient outcomes.
The NANT Cancer Vaccine investigational clinical protocol is a three step process:
- The first step seeks to transition an escape phase of the tumor by delivering a therapeutic agent or agents that reduces immune suppression in the tumor microenvironment.
- The second step, the elimination phase, involves the treatment with a second therapeutic agent or agents to enhance an adaptive immune response and/or an innate immune response.
- The third step, the equilibrium phase, is focused on maintaining response by administering a third therapeutic agent or agents that favorably biases the adaptive immune response towards an activated immune state.
Dr HARVARD is a R&D specialized bioventure company started in a laboratory in the college of pharmacy, Harvard University.
We are developing innovative immunotherapeutic vaccines, Cellon, that can overcome the medical and technical limitations of current cancer and/or infectious diseases therapies.
Cellon is a personalized vaccine which uses patient’s own cells.
It is a powerful and efficient immunotherapeutic vaccine that activates all types of immune cells usable in our immune system with minimum adverse effects.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from intractable diseases.
To develop personalized immunotherapeutic vaccines for patients with cancers or infectious diseases
that are hard to treat due to medical & technical limitations.
· To introduce new paradigm for immunotherapeutic
vaccines and improve quality of life of patients treated.
To improve technology through consistent research and development
· To become a global leading biotech-company.
Subscribe to stay up to date on the security token revolution.
We won’t send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
The Natural Killer Cell platform consists of investigational agents that are restricted by federal law to investigational use only.
The Natural Killer Cell platform is being investigated in multiple clinical trials across tumor sites.
The content of this website is protected by Title 17 of the U.S. Code and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by any means.